The choices are few: To pay off our debts to China and other creditors, we would have to scrap everything the government does, including Social Security and Medicare. Taxes would have to rise an unimaginable 50%.
The only function of government would be to collect taxes and then cut checks to our creditors like China.
American seniors who’ve been paying taxes their whole lives will bear the price of Washington’s folly… while Chinese bondholders are made whole.
Even worse, stocks will tank and bonds will dip to nothing. Tax hikes will be imposed and entitlements cut to the bone or eliminated altogether.
It’ll be an unprecedented era of American austerity.
YET LISTEN UP: You can absolutely avoid this fate.
And there’s no reason on earth not to. That’s why I’m writing to you today…
I want to give you something for FREE that shows you in plain language 1) the inevitability of the coming economic crisis; 2) how to avoid it; and 3) how to gain significant wealth by making a few crucial moves.
It’s all in the bestselling book from renowned author Peter Schiff. It’s called: The Real Crash: How to Save Yourself and Your Country.
After you read it, everything will make perfect sense. Like the way the first two crashes we’ve lived through since 2000 are leading to, and creating, what historians will one day call “the worst crash in our history”:
- The Dot.com Bubble: Throughout the 1990s, the Fed injected tons of money into the economy, which fueled a bubble in dot.com stocks. When the market turned down and unemployment spiked up, the correction wiped out millions of Americans.
- The Housing Bubble: Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan then manipulated interest rates even lower, and all this cheap money flowed into housing. When the realities of the weak economy bore down, the housing bubble popped, creating the biggest collapse since the Great Depression. More Americans went broke.
- The Government Bubble: Just as the housing bubble delayed the economic collapse, we now have the “government bubble,” which is creating imaginary wealth through extended debt and propping us up now.
Built up by every bubble preceding it, the government bubble is set to be the most devastating.
That’s why it’s so important to get a copy of The Real Crash. You’ll immediately discover:
- 11 ways to “inoculate” your cash, portfolio, and assets from fiscal disease (pages 17, 69, 148, all the way through 292).
- Three defensive money moves that could save you from financial disaster (pages 284 to 291).
- 16 ways you could help put the U.S. back on a course toward solvency (pages 62, 85, 95, 99, 101, 132, 138, 173, 196, 202, 219, 228, 229, 239, 241 and 245).
Of course, this is just the beginning of the financial life rope you’re going to receive. You’re also going to discover:
- How you could quadruple your retirement nest egg – even if the markets never recover for the next 12 years and we give China every penny we make.
- An expert’s time-tested method for pinpointing the most lucrative investments for any economy or market conditions (even a full-on crash).
A proven tool for scoring dozens of safe, repeating gains of up to 71%, 88% – even as much 107%.
The facts are clear right now. The United States government can never pay off the debt it has. It’s beyond the point of no return.
The choice is either to default on China and other creditors, or quit paying our seniors the money they’ve put into their retirement.
That’s why it’s critically important to get a copy of The Real Crash before this thing hits. And you can get it absolutely FREE, as you’ll see in a moment.
Of course, not everyone will listen. But I promise, those who do will be thanking their lucky stars they took action when they did.
If you’ve been tuned in to the investing scene since 2008, you may already know Peter Schiff, or at least heard about him.
Aside from running Euro-Pacific Precious Metals, Schiff has been published, interviewed, or quoted in almost every major source of financial news. From Fortune Magazine to The Wall Street Journal to The Washington Post – Schiff’s been a major force.
He’s also appeared on most every major financial television and radio program on the air – on such networks as Fox, MSNBC, CNBC, Bloomberg and more.
And there’s a simple reason for this intense interest in his message.
It’s because he’s got an uncanny record for being right about what’s coming down the pike for investors.
- Back in August of 2006, when the Dow was hitting new highs every day, Schiff said in an interview: “The United States is like The Titanic, and I’m here with the lifeboat trying to get people to leave the ship… I see a real financial crisis coming for the United States.”
The end result: Just over a year later, the meltdown that became the Great Recession began.
- On a Fox News televised debate on New Year’s Eve, 2006, while the U.S. housing market was still roaring, Schiff said: “What’s going to happen in 2007 is that real estate prices… are going to come crashing back down to Earth.”
The end result: Eight months later, the subprime mortgage bubble burst, triggering the Crash of 2008.
- On a Bloomberg TV interview on December 13, 2007, Schiff predicted a “blow-up of credit card finance,” which he called “a cancer on the free-market economy.” He predicted that credit card companies would slash credit limits and crush the middle class. He also predicted that the dollar would tumble.
The end result: All of this happened, just like falling dominoes.
Schiff’s also on record predicting inflation, skyrocketing gold, and correctly calling the 2009 stock market for what it truly was: A big, stinking “bear market rally.”
And he’s been right about all of it! And not just in TV sound bites.